Beaded Safety Pin Bracelets
People started to admire the fashion in recent years. Today, everyone wants to look trendy and beautiful and that explains why fashion nowadays is getting more popular. So how does fashion really impacts the life of people? Actually, fashion is significant in some cases. It is a vital tool for showing the world who we really are and how alluring we are both inside and outside. Fashion doesn't only pertains in clothes that one is wearing, but also the way we do some things that makes it fashionable.
Here is a simple and fun to do that can match different clothing.
Things that youíll need:
- Safety pins (or baby pins)
- Sead Beads of 3 different colours (small sizes)
- White string or elastic band
- Needlenose pliers
- Clear nail polish (if possible)
The safety pin also known as a baby pin is a variation of the regular pin which includes a simple spring mechanism and a clasp. The clasp serves two purposes: to form a closed loop thereby properly fastening the pin to whatever it is applied to, and to cover the end of the pin to protect the user from the sharp point.
1. First, hold one open safety pin. Then one by one insert beads of your choice till the end of the pin. Each safety pins can actually hold about six to seven beds depending upon the size of your safety pins. Close the end by fastening it to the clasp.
2. Repeat the procedure with the other safety pins to make different colours.
3. Next, cut your desired length of white string and insert it in the top and bottom holes of each pin. The length of white string will vary on your wrist size.
4. Continue with your different coloured pins until your string is fully covered, and then tie a knot to close it and itís ready to wear!
Learn MORE at Joy Bobo