Are you a dessert lover person? Do you love chocolates? Well then, you surely love devouring a brownie. Brownie is actually a kind of dessert that is flat. It usually comes in a square shape. Historically speaking, brownie was firstly developed way back in the 19th century. It took place in the United States. Its existence is indebted to a famous Chicago socialite named Bertha Palmer. Since her husband was the owner of the luxurious Palmer House Hotel, she requested the hotel's chef to create a delicious dessert for ladies that was smaller than a cake size, but the characteristics of a cake must still remain. This was the beginning of the popularity of the brownie recipes.
A brownie actually comes in different kinds and ingredients. It can be cakey or fudgy. Apart from chocolates, its common ingredients include nuts and icing. Most of the time, a brownie is partnered with coffee or milk when eaten. Moreover, they are usually eaten using your two bare hands. Do you know that there are several brownie recipes these days that are yummy enough to ignore. Yes, you read it right! There are lots of them, but let us try to know the top ten unique and mouth watering brownie recipes there is.
1. Flourless Apple Brownies - What makes this brownie popular it its apple toppings.
2. Chocolate Drizzled Pretzel Brownies - It is actually a pair of brownies and chocolate covered pretzels.
3. Crazy Blonde Brownies - This brownie is added with chocolate chips and nuts to be more different to others.
4. Chocolate Mint Brownies - What you will love about this brownie is its creamy mint filling and its decadent ganache topping.
5. Oreo Brownies - This brownie is modified into a very delicious treat with its Oreo ingredients.
6. Paleo Brownies - This delicious brownie is perfect for those people who are under strict diet.
7. M&M Peanut Butter Brownies - If you want to pop something while watching a football game, this brownie is simply perfect to have.
8. Tiramisu Brownies - It is one of those creamiest brownie recipes available.
9. Two-Ingredient Nutella Brownies - Its two ingredients are eggs and a jar of Nutella.
10. Caramel Kisses Brownies - What made it more delicious is its Caramel Hershey's Kisses inside it.
These are only ten of the most mouth-watering brownies recipes that you can make on your own. Now it is time for you to enjoy! The link of these ten delicious brownie recipes is found on the "DIY Cozy Home" website below.
View more photos here: view photo gallery. Or find out more information from the link below.